PRINCIPLES FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF CARE IN THE CHERRY TREE LEISURE CLUB
In connection with the processing of your personal data by Cherry Tree, z.s., Londýnská 595/26, Vinohrady, 120 00 Prague 2, Company ID No.: 095 06 187, an association registered in the Register of Associations maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. L 73860 as an administrator, to you as a person whose personal data we process (hereinafter referred to as the “data subject”) or as the legal representative of a child who is the data subject we hereby provide information in accordance with the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Act no. 110/2019 Coll., On the processing of personal data (collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) and in relation to personal data processed in connection with the provision of care by Cherry Tree.
- Administrator identification data
The administrator is Cherry Tree Association, z.s., Londýnská 595/26, Vinohrady, 120 00 Prague 2 (hereinafter referred to as “Cherry Tree”).
You can contact us at:Correspondence address: Cherry Tree, z.s., Londýnská 595/26, Vinohrady, 120 00 Prague 2 Email: email@example.com
- Purpose and lawfulness of personal data processing
Cherry Tree processes the following personal data for the following purposes:
Personal data contained in the documentation required by law and the agreement on the provision of childcare.
We process the personal data of the child and legal representative, provided by the child’s legal representatives, which are required by law for the child’s participation in leisure activities carried out by the Cherry Tree Association.
We process name, surname, address of residence, date of birth of the child, parents and persons authorized to pick up the child. Furthermore, the child’s meal and other health restrictions, information on completing vaccinations, the child’s health insurance company, selected extracurricular activities, and telephone number, email address and bank account number of parents and persons authorized to pick up the child.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data are:
– legislation that imposes specific obligations on us, e. g. being informed of parents’ contact details or the child’s health restrictions;
– concluded agreement on the provision of childcare;
– the legitimate interests of Cherry Tree after the termination of the agreement, in particular the interest in protection in the event of a dispute.
Photographs taken during the Cherry Tree activity
Cherry Tree uses photographs of children to whom Cherry Tree provides pre-school education or their legal representatives at Cherry Tree activities or at Cherry Tree events to present Cherry Tree activities on the Cherry Tree website or on Cherry Tree profiles on social media.
The legal basis of the data processing is the consent of the data subject, respectively their legal representative.
Personal information of the cooperating person
We process personal data of persons cooperating with Cherry Tree provided by the cooperating persons, which are necessary under labour law regulations or other regulations or pursuant to a concluded agreement.
We process the name, surname, residential address, date of birth of the cooperating person, data on professional competence, medical fitness and criminal integrity, telephone number, email address, and bank account number for the payment of the cooperating person’s remuneration. We also process the data necessary for keeping records and making payments of social security, pension insurance, health insurance and taxes.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of workers are:
– legislation that imposes specific obligations on us, such as proving the competence of a caregiver;-
– a contract concluded with a cooperating person;
– Cherry Tree’s legitimate interests after termination of the contract, in particular the interest in protection in the event of a dispute.
- THE PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In general, we retain personal data for as long as the purpose for which it is processed lasts. How long your personal data is kept usually depends on the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
The processing of personal data in case of giving consent is possible only during the period for which the consent was given, or until the withdrawal of consent.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest, we process it as long as our legitimate interest persists.
If the retention period is stipulated by law, your personal data is processed for the period specified therein. In the case of processing on the basis of performance of the contract, the data is processed and retained for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently until the expiry of the limitation period.
There are several legal bases for processing certain personal data at the same time. In that case, the withdrawal of your consent may not necessarily result in the complete deletion of your personal data.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data processed by Cherry Tree pursuant to Article 2 may be transferred to a third party only in the following cases:
– If required by binding legislation (especially if the law requires the provision of data to public authorities);
– Personal data may be transferred to the cooperating person of Cherry Tree if they are directly involved in the implementation of the Cherry Tree activity and childcare, and always only to the extent the cooperating person needs for the implementation of the Cherry Tree activity;
– Photographs taken during the Cherry Tree activity can be published on the Cherry Tree website or on Cherry Tree profiles on social media, where it will be accessible to third parties;
– The necessary personal data of the cooperating person may be provided to the providers of accounting, payroll and tax services for the purpose of provision of these services to Cherry Tree.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the rights described below. If you exercise any of the below-listed rights, we will inform you of the processing of your application within 30 days of its delivery. In justified cases, we can extend this period to 60 days, of which we will inform you.
- Right of access to personal data
- You have the right to information about the processing of personal data and to access the personal data that we process about you. This is information about what data we process about you, for what purpose, to whom your personal data was provided, whether it was transferred to a third country and how long we will retain your personal data. You also have the right to request a copy of the personal data we process about you.
- Right of correction
- If you believe that Cherry Tree is processing incorrect, inaccurate, or outdated personal data about you or your child, you have the right to request us to correct it. Based on the corrected or current information provided by you, we will correct the personal data that we process.
- Right of erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
- You have the right of deletion of the personal data that we process about you if the following conditions are met and legal exceptions do not apply:
- · the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were obtained;
- · you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and there is no other legal basis for their processing;
- · raise an objection to the processing of personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing;
- · personal data is processed illegally.
- Right to restrict processing
- You also have the right, under certain conditions, to request a temporary processing restriction if:
- You believe that we are processing incorrect personal data about you, until the accuracy of this personal data is verified;
- The processing of your personal data is illegal, and you decide to request restrictions on their processing instead of deletion of personal data;
- We no longer need personal data for processing purposes, but you request this personal data to determine, enforce or defend your legal claims;
- You object to the processing of your personal data until it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of the administrator outweigh your legitimate reasons;
- In these cases, Cherry Tree will not delete your personal data, but will mark it and restrict its processing for certain purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent
- If your personal data is processed on the legal basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the validity and lawfulness of the processing of your personal data up until the moment of withdrawal of consent.
- Right to file a complaint with the inspection authority
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data by Cherry Tree conflicts with applicable legislation on personal data protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Czech Republic.
- The Office for Personal Data Protection Pplk. Sochora 27 170 00 Prague 7 Czech Republic https://www.uoou.cz/
- How to exercise your rights – you can exercise your rights by sending us a request using our contact details above.